Monday, April 9, 2012

March Un-Madness - a review; and April Showers

Still here! Life has been w-e-i-r-d lately. March caused a lot of upheaval in my family's life and it has trickled into April too. It's soon going to be the middle of then month and I feel like I'm stuck back in my March ideas. I didn't get to as much as I thought I would in March but I still made some great progress and happy with the changes I made that month.

So, moving on....

April Showers

I had this idea that the end of March Un-Madness would lead into April Showers. The idea with April Showers is to begin the actual cleaning. As the weather is getting warmer and I want to have them open, I thought I would start with the windows. Each one needs to have the screen taken off and scrubbed, and both sides of the glass cleaned. I'm hoping that the clean windows will lead to other clean things. ;) And I figured I would start upstairs and work my way down. Hopefully I'll be able to get one or two done a day. No pressure, just going to add this task to my daily plans until it's done.

What can you do for April Showers? How did you do on your March Un-Madness? 

No comments:

Post a Comment