Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hit or Miss?

That is the question I often ask myself when it comes to the meal I choose for supper. Will it be a hit or a miss? My daughter and I are easy going and will both eat just about anything. Hubby will eat whatever I make but he doesn't like it all and there are certain things I don't make because he doesn't care for them. My son, well, he's Mister Picky Pants. You never know if he'll eat anything or everything.

I get extra nervous when I try a new recipe. Will anyone like it? Will it turn out how I think it should? Should I have just made something we always eat? Am I wasting my time? LOL See, I told you I get stressed out at this.

I feel the same stress when I try doing something new. I finally worked up enough nerve to try making pie crusts from scratch. Surprisingly, it was way easier than I thought. It's just a few ingredients mixed together then rolled out. It really wasn't complicated and I'm very relieved I finally tried it. I won't have to buy another pie crust again. :)

Anyways, I have a new recipe for you. Check out the next post! Hopefully your family will like it as much as mine did.

No comments:

Post a Comment