Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Middle of October already?!?

Unbelievable!! Somehow October is flying by and we've already past the middle of the month mark. You are probably wondering what has happened in the bathroom. Unfortunately, nothing. I have been doing other things instead. The weather was nice so I worked outside, planting raspberry bushes in the backyard and expanding our flower garden in the front. A dear friend gave me a bunch of plants and I needed to get them in the ground while the getting was good. And then, being in Canada, we had Thanksgiving weekend. Silly me volunteered to host one dinner here plus take desserts to another one. Needles to say, it was a whirlwind of cooking and baking lately.

So, I will get back to the bathroom. I have been doing my regular cleaning in there but the extra stuff I wanted to do hasn't happened yet. I have not forgotten about my plan. It just got delayed a little. I'm really glad I picked a small room to work on this month.

Are you working on a room in your home this month? How is it coming along? Did you get sidelined by other tasks like I did or are you cruising through and making progress?

No comments:

Post a Comment