Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Challenge of the Month: Flat Surface Visibility for January

Decided to try doing a challenge with some Facebook friends. We each picked one flat surface in our homes that are a dumping ground. Our goal for January is to keep that flat surface clean. I picked my desk. Everything gets dropped there. Problem with picking my desk is that I need to organize it some first. A lot of the stuff that gets left on my desk is stuff that needs to go in it. I'm going to try to get it organized by the end of this week and keep it clean for the rest of the month. Wish me luck!

Here's a before picture from yesterday:

So far I did some reorganizing and the Gingerbread House finally got made today.


Anyone else care to join in the Challenge of the Month?

No comments:

Post a Comment